Essential Job Functions
- Plumbing Service Technician diagnoses and repairs problems with faucets, toilets, sump pumps, sewage pumps, water heaters, hydronic pumps, and boilers
- Clear plugged pipes using drain auger or jetter
- Repair pipes using the proper material and tool
- Basic understanding water/DWV (drain, waste, venting) piping
- Understand a volt/ohmmeter
- Perform daily service calls
- Basic fundamentals and knowledge of plumbing
- Minimum 2 years of experience (or formal plumbing schooling)
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic controls knowledge
- Able to work independently
Since 1980, the Ellingson Plumbing, Heating, A/C & Electrical team has served our communities with expertise, professionalism, and courtesy. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing, HVAC, and electrical solutions to central Minnesota and beyond.
With over 120 employees working to provide customers with the best mechanical and electrical solutions, Ellingson’s is committed to treating every valued team member like family. As a relationship-driven company, we strive to be the kind of business you’re proud to work for!Learn more.