As a Sheet Metal Fabricator, your responsibilities include creating HVAC fittings and ductwork by reading blueprints and fabrication sheets to lay out and assemble the necessary fittings. You are also responsible for performing service and repair work on fleet vehicles, trailers, and equipment. To excel in this role, it is important to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Interpret blueprints
- Operate shears, brakes, Pittsburg, snaplock, TDC, and other various power and hand sheet metal tools
- Fill fab sheet orders
- Perform scheduled maintenance on shop equipment and tools.
- Load and unload trucks, trailers
- Complete daily job sheet paperwork
- Maintain standards of work and workmanship
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Maintain shop grounds, mowing, trimming, and yardwork
- Adhere to company policy and procedure
- Welding of black steel, galvanized, aluminum, and stainless by means of Mig and Tig
- Soldering of galvanized material
- Operate forklift, skid loader, mini ex, trenchers, scissor lifts
- Knowledge of HVAC plasma table and software
Since 1980, the Ellingson Plumbing, Heating, A/C & Electrical team has served our communities with expertise, professionalism, and courtesy. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing, HVAC, and electrical solutions to central Minnesota and beyond.
With over 120 employees working to provide customers with the best mechanical and electrical solutions, Ellingson’s is committed to treating every valued team member like family. As a relationship-driven company, we strive to be the kind of business you’re proud to work for! Learn more.